TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
1a. All offers of accommodation are subject to availability and no accommodation can be reserved until the appropriate deposit has been paid. Five working days will be allowed between verbal enquiry and receipt of deposit. Once a deposit has been accepted, visitors are liable for all the charges of the holiday. On receipt of deposit, a Confirmation of Booking form will be sent, setting out the final balance due and date by which payment must be made. All cheques and postal orders should be crossed and made payable to Westfield Lodges and Apartments.
In the event of cancellation, the deposit is Non-Returnable and the visitor will be liable for the full cost of the holiday. Cancellation Protection Insurance is advised.
2. On the day of arrival, occupancy of a lodge or apartment from 2:00pm. On the day of departure, the lodge or apartment must be vacated by 10am.
3. No accommodation may be occupied by more than the number of persons specified on the booking form. Any fault found with the accommodation must be reported to the Reception Office as soon as possible on the day of arrival, and the unit must be left in good order other wise any loss or damage to fixtures, furniture or other articles of property belonging to Horseshoe Bay Apartments & Lodges will be charged to the person whose signature appears on the booking form or the lead party name. If, in the opinion of the Management, any party is guilty of behaviour or conduct prejudicial to the well being of others, the Management may re-take possession of the accommodation immediately.
4. Bed linen is supplied free of charge. Tea cloths are provided within price. Bath towels available but for a small charge by special request. Twin beds are 2’6” wide in the two bedroom lodges. Bunk beds are provided in one of each three bedroom apartment.
5. Visitors are expected to leave the accommodation and its contents clean and tidy when vacating it. Otherwise an extra cleaning charge may be deducted from the deposit.
6. Pets - Dogs or cats may be pernitted at Riviera Park Horseshoe Bay and Apartments by prior arrangement with the management, subject to the availability of specific lodges or apartments, at a charge of £35.00 per pet per week.
7. Smoking is not permitted inside the lodges or apartments.
8. All vehicles parked on the property, and any other personal items kept on the property, are left at he owners risk. The management accepts no liability. One parking space is allocated for each unit. If more than one parking space is required then cark parking may be provided in a nearby car park.
9. Every effort has been made to ensure that the details contained in this brochure are accurate,but no guarantee can be given.
10. Tariff - all prices quoted throughout this booking form and tariff may be subject to adjustment resulting from unforseen cost increases or the need to conform with government legislation.