- Do the units have a balcony?
Yes in all Apartments on the first, second & third floor, the third floor apartments have sea views, ground floor apartments have patio areas.
- Does unit allow pets?
Yes at a cost of £35 per pet per week. Please bring bed for dog and something to put on sofa (Dog must remain on a lead around site)
- What are the facilities on site?
Heated Indoor Swimming pool, sauna and hard Tennis court.
- Are electricity and linen included in the price?
Yes these are both included. Linen in Egyptian cotton.
- Are Towels provided?
No, we can supply towels for £3.00 per set which includes one bath & one hand towel.
- Do you except mid week breaks?
Yes - out of main season. Please check here for availability.
- Does my lodge / apartment have an outside area?
All lodges have an outside area, the 3 bedroom lodges have a veranda with table and chairs. The ground floor apartments have patio area with seating.
- Is Tennis free?
Yes it is included within your holiday and racquets are available from Reception when open.
- How far to the shops/amenities?
A Five minute walk to local shop or 10 minute drive to supermarket Somerfield in Ventnor .
- How deep is the pool?
Deepest end 4ft 8,shallow end 3ft 6.
- Where’s the nearest Doctors?
Five minute drive from Park.
- How far to nearest beach?
Five minute walk from Park.
- Which beaches can dogs go on?
A list of beaches are available from here. http://www.wightindex.com/dogs-on-beaches.asp
- Recommended places to eat?
There are many local eateries include the Bonchurch Inn, Spy Glass at Ventnor and Mill Bay Inn a list of others available here http://www.islandbreaks.co.uk/site/eating-out
- What are check in/out times?
Check in after two o'clock checkout by 10am early check ins and late check outs can be arranged in off peak times.
- Are cots/highchairs available?
Yes on request a travel cot or a high chair is available at £10.00 per stay although linen for cot is not provided.
- What are the free channels?
A, Sky one, Sky sports, & Sky news in some Apartments only.
- When is full balance expected?
The full balance is due 8 weeks prior to your holiday.
- Do you do any special offers?
Yes when available they are here.
- Can I get my food and drink delivered to my apartment?
Yes, www.areyoubeingserved.me.uk , local online holiday food shopping service will deliver the chosen produce to your accommodation prior to arrival.
Have a question which is not answered above? Why not contact us.